Hi! I’m Heather. If you couldn’t tell by the blog name, I love to run (and also word play). Instead of telling my whole life story in long paragraphs, here are some random, mostly unimportant facts about me.
- I’m an ex-hurdler and ex-sprinter turned distance runner.
- I’m a nail polish fanatic and prefer to have my nails painted for races.
- I never wear white socks when I run.
- Other than running, I love to read, bake, craft, and watch sports.
- I’m super competitive (mostly with myself) which causes me to do some crazy things.
- I’ve run 3 half marathons, 1 marathon, 1 trail 10K, and a countless 5Ks.
Those facts are just a few of many random things about me. I’m sure you will learn more as you read about my running and life adventures.